Latest COMEDK Notifications are available on this page. Aspirants, those who are looking for the COMEDK UGET 2018 Notification can check the Complete details like UGET Online Application Form, Syllabus, and Previous Papers, UGET 2018 Exam Dates, Admit Card, Results etc. from the below sections.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Notification
Common Entrance test for Engineering, Medical, and Dental Courses – COMEDK. COMEDK UGET 2018 is a merit based entrance exam for admission in the Medical, Dental and Engineering Courses. The Private college associations of Karnataka releases the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test Notification 2018. The candidates who completed their 10+2 are eligible for this Entrance Test. COMEDK UGET 2018 conducts for getting seats of Medical, Engineering, and Dental program. More than 14 Medical colleges, 25 Dental colleges and 150 Engineering colleges of Karnataka are conducting this program.
COMEDK Test Conducts under the Association of Medical, Dental and Engineering colleges(AMDEC) run by the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation(KPCF) Trust. Nearly 20,000 students of Karnataka state will get a seat in B.Tech, MBBS and Dental Courses in various colleges of the Karnataka state through COMEDK Entrance Exam. Interested and Eligible aspirants who are interested in joining for Engineering, Medicine and Dental courses after can apply for COMEDK 2018 UGET. Applicants can check more details of COMEDK UGET 2018 such as Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Application Form, Admit Card, Cut off marks and Results just go through the below sections.
COMEDK Exam 2018 Overview
|COMEDK 2018 Exam|
|Exam Name||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Board name||Karnataka Unaided Private
Engineering Colleges Association (KUPECA).
|Exam Level||State Level.|
|Application Mode||Online Only.|
|Starting Date to apply||February 2018.|
|Last date to apply||April 2018.|
|Admit card release Date||May 2018.|
|COMEDK Exam Date||May 2018.|
|The release of provisional Answer Key||May 2018.|
|Last date for receiving challenges/ objections pertaining to
Provisional Answer Key
|The release of Final Answer key||May 2018.|
|Results release date||May 2018|
|COMEDK Counselling Date||June 2018.|
|Dates for Surrender/ Cancellation||July 2018.|
COMEDK Stands for Consortium of Medical, Engineering, Dental, Karnataka. Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation has formed the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) to determine the Talent of students seeking admission to the member institutions. Every Year, It conducts two types of examination. One is UGET (for Under Graduate Entrance Test) and other is PGET (Post Graduate Entrance Test). COMEDK entrance test & publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralized counseling.
Eligibility Criteria for UGET 2018
Aspirants can check the eligibility criteria of all the courses like engineering, medical and dental courses provided below.
For Engineering Programme (B.Tech/B.E.):
- Applicants should have possessed the qualifying examination as 10+2 from the recognized state or central board. The aspirant should complete his/her last two-year studies with English subject and PCM.
- The candidates who belong to the general category should pass the qualifying examination. Should have at least 45% aggregate marks in PCM and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Applicants should have Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects and Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects.
- The Diploma students are not eligible for this COMEDK UGET.
For Architecture Courses:
- Aspirants must have possessed 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized board. Students should have the Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The candidates who have passed their qualifying examination in the pattern of 10+3 (diploma holders). Should have at least 50% aggregate marks (40% in respect to SC/ST/OBC)
- The diploma holders should have at least 50% aggregate marks and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
- There will be No Written test for admission to architecture courses. The admission is done based on the candidate’s score in NATA. The Cut Off marks for eligibility for admission is 80 out of 200 Marks.
COMEDK UGET Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
Aspirants who are searching for UGET 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern can get it here. Download COMEDK 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the below tabular form. Also Get COMEDK 2018 UGET Previous Papers, Model Question Papers, Study Material @ comedk.org. Syllabus and Exam Pattern are the two important factors to make the preparation easy and effective. Applicants can check the Complete Syllabus UGET 2018 Exam for both Engineering, Medical Streams, Exam Dates, etc. from below Sections. Aspirants can solve plenty of UGET Exam Old Question Papers to get your dream job. People can have a look at the below table to get complete details regarding UGET COMEDK 2018 Syllabus, Test Pattern, and Previous Year Question Papers.
UGET 2018 Admit Card, Results & Counselling Procedure
People can check the links for UGET COMEDK 2018 Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut Off, Results & Counselling Procedure on our page. Applicants who are going to appearing the UGET 2018 Exam can download the admit card through the link given in a table. And the candidates who are seeking for Answer Key and Cut off Marks can also check on our site. Check the UGET COMEDK 2018 Results after released by the officials. Aspirants can also check the UGET 2018 Counselling Procedure on our page by visiting the corresponding link in the below table.