COMEDK Exam Overview
- 1 COMEDK Counselling 2017 – www.comedk.org
- 1.1 COMEDK Counselling Registration 2017
- 1.2 How to Prepare for COMEDK UGET Counselling Process?
- 1.3 COMEDK Counselling Process – Comedk 2017 Counselling
- 1.4 Fee Structure of COMEDK-UGET 2017 Seat Allotment
- 1.5 COMEDK UGET 2017 – Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Application
COMEDK UGET 2017 Counselling Dates are available. Aspirants who got Rank in the UGET Exam can check the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) Counselling Schedule, Web Options Entry Dates, Counselling Process & Fee Details on this Page. Refer the official website that is comedk.org for more details of COMEDK UGET Counselling 2017 Process.
LATEST NEWS 08.06.2017: COMEDK Counselling expected to be POSTPONED. Many constituent colleges have not yet decided the Number of Seats. So, the COMEDK Online Counselling tentatively rescheduled to 9th June 2017. For more details keep visiting this page.
COMEDK Counselling 2017 – www.comedk.org
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is going to organize the COMEDK Counselling 2017 soon. The official notification for the COMEDK UGET Counseling schedule will be declared by the COMEDK exam conducting authorities.
We will soon update the information on this page once the officials announce the Counselling. Here we have discussed the COMEDK 2017 Counseling procedure which includes, choice filling, seat allotment and document verification and admission process. From the previous year pattern, we update the information here.
COMEDK Counselling Registration 2017
|Name of Board||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.|
|Name of Exam||Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET)|
|Date of Exam||14th May 2017.|
|Date of Result||29th May 2017.|
|Counselling Registration Starts from||June 2017 (Expected).|
|The level of Test||State Level.|
How to Prepare for COMEDK UGET Counselling Process?
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” organizes UGET Exam to all the candidates those who are aimed at the higher education. Presently there are 14 Medical, 23 Dental, and more than 150 Engineering colleges are present in the state of Karnataka. COMEDK UGET 2017 is an entrance examination to various medical, dental, engineering and architecture courses.
The examination of COMEDK UGET 2017 had been held in the month of May. Through this entrance examination, the students are admitted to 20,000 seats of medical, engineering and dental programs. COMEDK UGET Counselling 2017 dates are separately notified on the official website. So, the candidates are admitted to the associated colleges of COMEDK through COMEDK Counselling 2017.
Documents Required for COMEDK UGET 2017 Counseling
At the time of COMEDK Counseling, candidates have to carry only the original certificates with at least one set of Attested Photocopies of all the documents. Candidates must carry any one of the photo ID proof from the below list. Along with the candidate, the parent/Guardian can also take a photo identity proof along with the photocopy.
- Photo ID Proof
- 12th Class Hall Ticket.
- Driving License.
- Bank pass book with photo attested by the bank manager.
- Voter ID.
- School / College Photo Identity card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Parent ID Proof.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID.
- PAN Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Passbook with photo attested by the bank manager.
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card.
- 10 Certificate.
- 12th Marksheet.
- Demand Draft.
- Caste Certificate for the candidates who belong to SC/ ST and OBC.
<Check Complete details of COMEDK Counselling – Required Documents>
COMEDK Counselling Process – Comedk 2017 Counselling
- The candidates those who are going to appearing for the COMEDK counseling shall call for the session wise Document Verification process.
- With the Attested and photocopies of the documents, candidates must appear in the Document Verification at the venue.
- Once the document verification process is completed, candidates have to proceed towards the registration steps. The Registration process of Candidates shall include the following methods.
- Biometric Process.
- Signature Verification.
- Online Photo capture and verification.
- The next step is choice filling i.e In this step the candidates have to execute their choices based on the seats available based on their ranks.
- Depending on the seat availability and the candidate choices the allotment process will be done.
- At Bank Counter, deposit the Demand Draft.
- After that, the Collection of Allotment Letter and Fee Receipt.
- The last step is Reporting and Admission process.
Fee Structure of COMEDK-UGET 2017 Seat Allotment
Now we will give the Karnataka Engineering, Medical and Dental Colleges Fee Structure approximately. From the table check the all the fee details related to the stream. Once the payment is made by the candidate, download the Admission Order/ Seat Allotment order and submit it to the concerned College during the admission process.
|Stream||At the time of Counseling Annual payable Tuition Fee|
|Dental (B.D.S)||Rs. 2,53,000|
|Medical (M.B.B.S)||Rs. 3,57,500|
|Engineering (B.E) or Architecture (B. Arch)||Rs.50,000|
COMEDK UGET 2017 – Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Application
Finally, the officials not yet released the Exact COMEDK UGET Counselling dates. Soon we will update the Exact COMDK Exam Schedule here once available at the official website. Follow this page regularly to get the more updates about the COMEDK UGET Counseling details.