COMEDK Exam Overview
- 1 COMEDK UGET Notification 2017 @ www.comedk.org
- 1.1 COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2017
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2017
- 1.3 COMEDK UGET Exam 2017 Overview
- 1.4 COMEDK Exam 2017 Syllabus
COMEDK UGET Notification 2017 is released. Interested & eligible candidates can apply to UGET exam before the last date. Aspirants must fill the online application for the COMEDK UGET Exam in online mode only. You can check detailed notification, syllabus & eligibility criteria last dates in the below sections. The COMEDK Online Applications available from 17th February to 20th April 2017 on www.comedk.org.
COMEDK UGET Notification 2017 @ www.comedk.org
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) 2017 Notification has released the for the admissions to the academic year 2017-18. The Private college associations of Karnataka publishes the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test Notification 2017 to get Admission for Medical, Dental & Engineering courses. This exam is applicable for the candidates who want to study in Private Professional Colleges within the State of Karnataka. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to join in Karnataka Institutes may apply for this COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam. One can apply through Online on or before the Last Date. Online applications will be available from 13th February 2017 at the official website.
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conduct this UGET Exam every year. By qualifying this exam, candidates can get admission in the Medical, Dental and Engineering Courses. The COMEDK conducts the examination to provide admissions for eligible aspirants. Hence candidates who want to study the BE, MBBS, BDS and B.Tech courses in Karnataka state can apply this COMEDK UGET 2017 notification. Candidates must apply to the UGET exam in the month of March 2017. Aspirants can also check the official website for more details regarding the COMEDK 2017 exam. Karnataka private college association releases the COMEDK UGET 2017 Notification for Admission of students through Entrance Test. Interested eligible candidates may apply for these COMEDK UGET Notification 2017 on or before scheduled periods.
COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2017
The Candidates applying for COMEDK 2017 Exam should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility details given on our website is based on the Eligibility criteria according to the COMEDK UGET Notification.
Educational Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2017
- The candidates who have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks are eligible to take the TS DEECET 2017 entrance exam.
- The Aspirants should have two years comprise of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject. Then they can apply for COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam, but they should be passed at the time of admission to the course.
COMEDK 2017 UGET Age Limit
The Applications of Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam should have the following age requirements as follows:
- Minimum Age: 17 years.
- Maximum Age: No Upper Age Limit.
For more COMEDK Eligibility Criteria, candidates can refer the official notification which is linked below.
COMEDK UGET Exam 2017 Overview
|COMEDK UGET Exam 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Examination name||Undergraduate Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Courses||Medical, Dental, and Engineering|
The Contenders who are intended to apply in Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam can get their required details here. Therefore, the applicants who are searching for Exam related information follow the details shown below.
Exam Timings/ Duration:
- B.E Exam: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & Mathematics at 12.00 PM to 01.00 PM.
- MBBS/BDS Exam: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM and Biology & English at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
- Both BE and MBBS/BDS: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & Mathematics at 12.00 PM to 01.00 PM, and Biology & English at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
COMEDK Under Graduation Entrance Test 2017 Details
Candidates who are going to apply for the COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam, can check the following details:
COMEDK Application Fee
- The Individuals have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 1,200/– For PCM/ PCB and Rs. 1,500/- for PCMB through payment gateway using a credit card or a debit card.
Exam Pattern of TS DEECET:
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam pattern varies for different examinations. So check the exam pattern details in the below provided link.
COMEDK Important Dates
- COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2017 Information Bulletin available on the website from 13th February 2017.
- Online Applications are available from 13th February to 20th April 2017.
- UGET 2017 Exam scheduled on 14th May 2017.
- COMEDK UGET Result Date: 29th May 2017.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Online Application
Candidates can get the Online application for COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam at official website comedk.org. Fill it carefully through online and before the due date.
COMEDK Exam 2017 Syllabus
The Aspirants appearing for the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2017 exam can check the syllabus here. Candidates can attain the complete UGET COMEDK Exam Syllabus from the below link.
COMEDK UGET Previous Question Papers Pdf
Candidates make your UGET COMEDK Exam preparation much more effective through the old exam papers. We have provided the COMEDK Last 5 Years Question Papers in Pdf format. Aspirants can download the UGET Solved Question Papers at free of cost. Candidates can click on the below link to obtain the COMEDK UGET Model Question Papers.
Verify COMEDK 2017 Exam Admit Card Release Date
COMEDk will release the UGET admit cards a few days before the exam. So, applicants can also download the COMEDK Hall Tickets for the UGET Exam here. Now, we have provided the COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card details. For that, candidates can click on the below link.