COMEDK Exam Overview
- 1 COMEDK UGET Online Application 2017 – www.comedk.org
- 1.1 COMEDK UGET 2017 Online Application Important Dates
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam – Academic & Age Qualifications
- 1.3 COMEDK UGET 2017 Online Application Form
Very good news to the candidates who are waiting for COMEDK UGET Online Application 2017. Aspirants have to fill the online application & submit it before the closing date. Eligible candidates can apply Online for COMEDK Exam. In this article, we are providing the complete information about COMEDK UGET Online Application Process, Application Fee, Important Dates which is given below. Interested candidates can submit the UGET Application Form from 13th February to 20th April 2017 – www.comedk.org.
COMEDK UGET Online Application 2017 – www.comedk.org
COMEDK UGET 2017 is also known as Consortium of Medical Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test. The COMEDK UGET is a state level entrance examination. Every year this entrance exam is conducted by COMEDK to award aspirants for admission into no. Of engineering and Medical courses in the state of Karnataka. This year also COMEDK UGET has announced the notification for admission in the relevant stream. The Consortium of Medical Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2017 examination would be organized on 14th May 2017. And the applications for the same would be starting from 13th February and ends on 20th April 2017. Only online applications are accepted. So candidates who are eligible can apply online for COMEDK UGET before the closing date.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Online Application Important Dates
|COMEDK 2017 exam|
|Name of Exam||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK).|
|Name of Board||Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association (KUPECA).|
|Online Application Starting Date||13th February 2017|
|Last date to apply Online||20th April 2017.|
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam – Academic & Age Qualifications
COMEDK UGET Notification 2017 has announced in March 2017. The official portal www.comedk.org took the jurisdiction in providing the information and the COMEDK UGC online application form. Applicants interested diploma careers come forward and apply to COMEDK UGET by filling the online application form. Aspirants should possess 10+2 or 2nd PUC from the recognized University/ Board. Candidate needs to have studied Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry with the minimum total score of 45%. Physics and Mathematics need to be the mandatory subjects. And also the candidate need to have English as a subject in the qualifying exam. The students who are diploma would not be eligible for the entrance test.
Aspirants should have an age of minimum 17 years. The other important factor is those who done intermediate vocationally are not eligible to apply for the notification. The application fee will also update soon. The online application and the payment of application fee will be available soon. Check the COMEDK UGET schedule & then initiate the process of filling the application by checking the notification provided below.
Check the UGET Official Notification Here: Download COMEDK 2017 Notification.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Online Application Form
The board submits the online application for the COMEDK UGET Notification 2017 to apply for Medical & Engineering jobs in Karnataka. Candidates who desire to apply for this courses can apply online and filling up the COMEDK UGET Online Application. The only way to apply for admission in Primary Education is by filling the Online Application form.
Visit www.comedk.org and check for the Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, last date of application, exam fee, exam syllabus and pattern provided in the notification. Eligible aspirants can fill COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test application form by clicking on the link provided in this article. Pay the application fee and fill the details. The aspirant would have to attach the necessary documents along with the fees. Submit the application form before the last due date.
How to fill COMEDK UGET Online Application 2017?
- Visit the Official Website www.comedk.org
- Click on the “Login COMEDK UGET Application”.
- Tap on the COMEDK UGET/ UniGAUGE – E Login/ Register blinking button.
- If you have already registered, login to the official website.
- Else register with your details.
- Enter your personal details and fill the COMEDK UGET Application Form.
- Upload the required documents scanned copies in pre-defined formats & sizes.
- Submit your COMEDK UGET Online Applications.
Detailed step by step process can be given below. So, go through the complete article to know more about the COMEDK UGET Registration Process.
Step 1 – UGET Registration
Candidates should register. The registration process involved providing crucial particulars as mentioned below before making the COMEDK UGET 2017 Online Application.
Candidates should provide the following details in RFA
- Name of the applicant as in SSLC/10th Marksheet.
- Date of Birth.
- Unique email ID.
- Unique ID Proof and its details.
- Mobile number.
The unique ID proof consists of at least one of the following
- PAN Card.
- Voter ID.
- Driving License.
- School / College Photo ID.
- Certificate issued by Head of Institution Last studied.
- Aadhar Card / e- Aadhar.
Step 2 – COMEDK Login
Once the aspirant has completed the registration process, then the applicants received the username & password on their Email ID and notification for the same will also be sent through SMS on the registered mobile number. This step of getting username & password enables applicants to get access for their COMEDK UGET 2017 Applicant Login.
STEP 3 – Filling COMEDK UGET Application Form
Online COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form (OAF) is the basis which decides whether a candidate is eligible for writing the examination or not.
COMEDK UGET 2017 OAF comprises following 5 parts:
- Part One consisted of specifications submitted by the candidates in RFA.
- Part Two involves applicants’ general particulars such as the name of father/mother/guardian, ID proof, annual income, minority status, a specialized region of belongingness like Hyderabad Karnataka Region, etc.
- Candidates should provide the DD number and its details towards the fee for registration and application in the Third Part.
- The Demand Draft should draw on a Nationalized Bank for COMEDK payable at Bangalore.
- The Fourth Part gives details of qualifying examination (PUC or 12th Standard or equivalent), and the year of passing, the name of the institution, place, & other details.
- In Part Five, students were required to upload their latest colored photograph with signature in the prescribed size & format.
UGET Preparation Materials
Get the Consortium of Medical Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test Syllabus. Download UGET Old Question Papers from the below link to start your preparation.
Verify the COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card Release Date.