COMEDK Exam Overview
COMEDK UGET Counselling Required Documents 2021 is available here. We have provided the Karnataka UGET Exam Certificates Order Download Link. So, the candidates who have qualified in the exam can check the required documents for COMEDK Counselling. The interested applicants can go to the following sections of this page to get more information regarding the UG Entrance Test List of documents. The candidates can also check more details about the COMEDK UGET Exam @ www.comedk.org
COMEDK UGET Counselling Required Documents – comedk.org
The candidates who have qualified in the exam are searching for the documents required for the COMEDK UGET Counselling. The applicants must know the COMEDK Required Documents then only they can prepare to attend for the Counselling. The candidates should have an idea about the COMEDK Counselling Certificates Order. So, they can maintain their certificates in order while attending for counselling. The candidates may have a query which documents are required to carry for the COMEDK Counselling 2021? Here is the solution to your problem because we have provided here the COMEDK Counselling List of Documents. The applicants need to carry some certificates along with them while appearing for the Counselling. In case the candidates forget to take any one of the documents for the Counselling then they are not eligible to join in the college.
So, the candidates who are willing to appear for the Counselling can check the COMEDK UGET Counselling Required Documents 2021 given below. The applicants can verify their certificates at any one of the helpline centres according to their city. The first phase of the Counselling process is the certificate verification. So, the candidates need the documents List and order before they attend for the Counselling. We have provided here the COMEDK UGET list of documents. So, the candidates need not waste their precious time anymore searching for the COMEDK UGET Counselling Required Documents 2021. The applicants are at the right place to get the details about the documents required for the COMEDK Counselling.
COMEDK Entrance Exam Required Certificates 2021
|Name of the Board||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, Dental Colleges of Karnataka.|
|Name of the Exam||Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2021.|
|Notification Releasing Date||November 22, 2021.|
|Examination Level||State Level.|
|COMEDK UGET Exam Date||May 10,2021.|
Documents Required for COMEDK Certificate Verification 2021
The Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation has organized the COMEDK UGET Exam 2021. A huge number of candidates have applied for the exam. The applicants have completed their examination successfully. A few days ago the officials announced the results. Most of the applicants have qualified in the exam. Now they are preparing to attend the Counselling. Before attending the Counselling, the candidates should know which certificates are required to participate in the Counselling. The officials will verify those documents then only they are eligible for the further rounds of the Counselling Process. So, the candidates should check the list of certificates and attend for the Counselling in time.
COMEDK UGET Counselling Certificates Order 2021
We have given the order of the documents. So, the candidates should keep all the documents in order as given below. So they need not hurry during the Counselling time. We suggest the candidates check the COMEDK UGET Counselling Required Documents 2021 on this page. The applicants must carry all these original documents along with one set of photocopies for the Counselling Center.
List of Documents Required for COMEDK 2021
- Photocopy of UGET Completed Online Application form.
- Original Identity Proof used during the filling of online application form.
- The parent/guardian coming along with the candidate for the Counselling must carry any one of the following identity proof. A) Driving Licence b) PAN Card c) Voter Card d) Aadhar Card e) Passport
- COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket (TAT- Test Admission Ticket)
- COMEDK UGET Rank Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth ( either TC or 10th certificate or any proof)
- Second PUC/12th qualifying marks memo.
- Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.55000/- should be payable at Bangalore drawn for COMEDK with TAT Number in Nationalised Bank.
- SC/ST candidates have to produce certificates issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Category (I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB) candidates should present caste and income certificates issued by the Tahsildar or Higher Revenue Jurisdictional Authority.
- The candidates who belong to Hyderabad Karnataka Region should obtain a certificate from the Jurisdictional Assistant Commissioner stating the Hyderabad-Karnataka Region status.
The information provided above is only for the reference. We will update all other information regarding COMEDK Exam 2021 on our site. So, the candidates can visit our website regularly for the latest updates.