COMEDK Exam Overview
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2019 is available here. We have given the Under Graduate Entrance Test Admission Requirements 2019 below. So, the candidates who are willing to apply for the exam can check the UGET Educational Qualification & Age Limit. Interested candidates can also check more details about COMEDK UGET Exam Eligibility 2019 @ www.comedk.org
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria @ comedk.org
Most of the candidates are facing difficulties while searching for the Under Graduate Entrance Test Admission Requirements 2019. Here is the solution for your problem because we have given here the COMEDK Eligibility Criteria. The candidates who are willing to appear for the exam can check the UGET Eligibility Requirements 2019. The aspirants must satisfy the admission requirements to apply for the exam. Without possessing the COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria, the candidates should not apply for the exam. Even though they applied, the officials will not consider their application. The aspirants can also check the UGET Notification 2019 from this page.
The Eligibility Criteria should contain the details like the educational qualification, age limit, minimum percentage required to apply for the exam. The candidates should know the UGET Admission Requirements to start their application process. So, check the eligibility and then apply for the exam. The candidates must have an idea about the admission requirements then they can apply for the exam in time. In case the candidates have registered for the exam without possessing the COMEDK Eligibility Conditions then the officials will reject their application. So, the candidates must check the COMEDK UGET Eligibility criteria to apply for the exam. Interested aspirants can also check the COMEDK Exam Pattern & Syllabus here.
Under Graduate Entrance Test Admission Requirements 2019
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria|
|Name of the Board||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, Dental Colleges of Karnataka.|
|Name of the Exam||Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2019.|
|Notification Releasing Date||February 2019.|
|Examination Level||State Level.|
|COMEDK UGET Exam Date||May 2019.|
COMEDK Entrance Exam Eligibility Conditions 2019
Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation will organize the COMEDK Exam. Recently it released a notification to conduct the UGET Exam 2019. So a huge number of the candidates are willing to appear for the exam. Already most of the candidates have applied for the exam. But some of them are searching here and there to know whether they are eligible for the exam or not. So, the candidates who are passionate to pursue their higher studies can attend for the exam. The Government of Karnataka is inviting all the eligible and interested aspirants to apply for the exam.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Requirements 2019
We have given below the education qualification required to pursue various undergraduate courses in the state of Karnataka. The UG Courses are MBBS, Engineering, Dental. So, the candidates check the below information and apply online for the exam on or before the last date.
Educational Qualification for B.Tech/ B.E:
- The candidates must have passed Second PUC or Class – XII th or equivalent exam from the recognized board of state/central government.
- The general category candidates should obtain a minimum 45%, and the reserved category candidates should possess 40%.
- The aspirants should have passed Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and the Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology, Electronics as the optional subjects.
- The Diploma students are not eligible for the COMEDK UGET Exam 2019.
Educational Qualification For B. Architecture Courses:
- The candidates should have passed Second PUC/Class-XII or equivalent from the recognized board or university.
- The diploma holders should obtain a minimum percentage of 50%, and the reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC) should get 40% of marks.
- There is no examination for the candidates seeking entry into these courses. The admission is made based on the candidates’ score in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). The aspirant’s score in the NATA should be 80 out of 200 marks.
- The applicants should submit a separate application form to attend the Counselling Process,
The information provided above is only for the reference of the aspirants. So, the candidates can visit the official site for more details. We will update all other information regarding COMEDK Exam 2019 on our site soon. So, the interested candidates can stay tuned to our website for the latest updates.