COMEDK Exam Overview
- 1 COMEDK UGET Notification 2021 @ www.comedk.org
- 1.1 COMEDK Notification 2021 for UGET Exam
- 1.2 COMEDK UGET Exam 2021 Overview
- 1.3 COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2021
- 1.3.1 Eligibility Criteria for Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2021
- 1.3.2 Educational Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2021
- 1.3.3 COMEDK 2021 UGET Age Limit
- 1.3.4 COMEDK Under Graduation Entrance Test 2021 Details
- 1.3.5 COMEDK UGET 2021 Online Application
- 1.4 COMEDK Exam 2021 Syllabus
COMEDK UGET Notification 2021 will be released in the month of February 2021. Interested & eligible candidates can apply to COMEDK UGET 2021 exam before the last date. Aspirants must submit the application for the COMEDK UGET Exam in online mode only. You can check detailed notification, syllabus & eligibility criteria last dates in the below sections. The COMEDK Online Applications are available from the starting date on www.comedk.org.
COMEDK UGET Notification 2021 @ www.comedk.org
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) 2021 Notification out for the admissions to the academic year 2021-22. The Private college associations of Karnataka Education published the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test Notification 2021 for Admission for Medical, Dental & Engineering courses.
The COMEDK UGET exam is applicable for the candidates who want to study in Private Professional Colleges within the State of Karnataka. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to join in Karnataka Institutes may apply for this COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam. One can apply through Online on or before the Last Date. Online applications are now available on the official website.
COMEDK Notification 2021 for UGET Exam
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts this UGET Exam every year. By qualifying this exam, candidates can get admission in the Medical, Dental, and Engineering Courses. The COMEDK conducts the examination to provide admissions for eligible aspirants. Hence candidates who want to study the BE, MBBS, BDS and B.Tech courses in Karnataka state can apply this COMEDK UGET Notification.
Candidates must apply to the UGET exam from 20 June 2021. Aspirants can also check the official website for more details regarding the COMEDK 2021 Exam. Karnataka private college association releases the COMEDK UGET 2021 Notification for Admission of students through Entrance Test. Interested eligible candidates may apply for the exam as per COMEDK UGET Notification 2021 on or before scheduled periods.
COMEDK UGET Exam 2021 Overview
|Notification DetaCOMEDK UGET Exam 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Examination name||Undergraduate Entrance Test 2021.|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Courses||Medical, Dental, and Engineering|
|COMEDK UGET Application Starting Date||February 2021|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of April 2021|
|Kar COMEDK UGET Exam Date||20 June 2021|
|Online Form Correction||Update Soon|
COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2021
The Candidates who are applying for COMEDK 2021 Exam should satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility details given on our website are based on the Eligibility criteria according to the COMEDK UGET Notification.
Educational Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2021
- The candidates who have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks are eligible to take the Karnataka UGET 2021 entrance exam.
- The Aspirants should have two years comprise of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject. Then they can apply for COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam, but they should be passed at the time of admission to the course.
COMEDK 2021 UGET Age Limit
The Applications of Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam should have the following age requirements as follows:
- Minimum Age: 17 years.
- Maximum Age: No Upper Age Limit.
For more COMEDK Eligibility Criteria, candidates can refer the official notification which is linked below.
The Contenders who are intended to apply in Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam can get their required details here. Therefore, the applicants who are searching for exam related information follow the details shown below.
Exam Timings/ Duration:
- B.E Exam: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & Mathematics at 12.00 PM to 01.00 PM.
- MBBS/BDS Exam: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM and Biology & English at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
- Both BE and MBBS/BDS: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & Mathematics at 12.00 PM to 01.00 PM, and Biology & English at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
COMEDK Under Graduation Entrance Test 2021 Details
Candidates who are going to apply for the COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam, can check the following details:
COMEDK Application Fee
- Individuals have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 1,600/– For PCM/ PCB.
- To those who want to apply for COMEDK and UniGAUGE fee will be Rs.2600/-
Exam Pattern of COMED Kar UGET:
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam pattern varies for different examinations. So check the exam pattern details in the below-provided link.
COMEDK Important Dates
- The Undergraduate Entrance Test 2021 Information Bulletin available on the website.
- Online Applications are available from February 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 3rd week of April 2021
- UGET 2021 Exam scheduled on : 20 June 2021
- COMEDK UGET Result Date: 2nd week of July 2021
- COMEDK UGET Counselling registration Start Date: 3rd week of July 2021
- Last date to register & upload documents for COMEDK Counselling: Update Soon
- Choice filling for document verified candidates: Update Later
- The end date of editing choice filling: Update Later
- Confirmation on choice and seat allotment and fee payment: Notify Later
- Dates for Surrender/ Cancellation: Notify Later
COMEDK UGET 2021 Online Application
Candidates can get the Online application for COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam at the official website comedk.org. Fill it carefully online and before the due date.
COMEDK Exam 2021 Syllabus
The Aspirants appearing for the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2021 exam can check the syllabus here. Candidates can attain the complete UGET COMEDK Exam Syllabus from the below link.
COMEDK UGET Previous Question Papers Pdf
Candidates make your UGET COMEDK Exam preparation much more effective through the old exam papers. We have provided the COMEDK Last 5 Years Question Papers in Pdf format. Aspirants can download the UGET Solved Question Papers at free of cost. Candidates can click on the below link to obtain the COMEDK UGET Model Question Papers.
Verify COMEDK 2021 Exam Admit Card Release Date
COMEDk will release the UGET admit cards a few days before the exam. So, applicants can also download the COMEDK Hall Tickets for the 2021 UGET Exam here. Now, we have provided the COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card details. For that, candidates can click on the below link.