COMEDK Exam Overview
- 1 COMEDK UGET Notification 2018 @ www.comedk.org
- 1.1 COMEDK Notification 2018
- 1.2 COMEDK UGET Exam 2018 Overview
- 1.3 COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2018
- 1.4 Download COMEDK UGET 2018 Broucher
- 1.5 COMEDK Exam 2018 Syllabus
COMEDK UGET Notification 2018 is released. Interested & eligible candidates can apply to COMEDK UGET 2018 exam before the last date. Aspirants must submit the application for the COMEDK UGET Exam in online mode only. You can check detailed notification, syllabus & eligibility criteria last dates in the below sections. The COMEDK Online Applications available from 16th January 2018 to 19th April 2018 on www.comedk.org.
COMEDK UGET Notification 2018 @ www.comedk.org
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) 2018 Notification has released for the admissions to the academic year 2018-19. The Private college associations of Karnataka publishes the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test Notification 2018 to get Admission for Medical, Dental & Engineering courses.
The COMEDK UGET exam is applicable for the candidates who want to study in Private Professional Colleges within the State of Karnataka. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to join in Karnataka Institutes may apply for this COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam. One can apply through Online on or before the Last Date 19/04/2018. Online applications will be available from 16.01.2018 at the official website.
COMEDK Notification 2018
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conduct this UGET Exam every year. By qualifying this exam, candidates can get admission in the Medical, Dental and Engineering Courses. The COMEDK conducts the examination to provide admissions for eligible aspirants. Hence candidates who want to study the BE, MBBS, BDS and B.Tech courses in Karnataka state can apply this COMEDK UGET notification.
Candidates must apply to the UGET exam in the month of March 2018. Aspirants can also check the official website for more details regarding the COMEDK 2018 exam. Karnataka private college association releases the COMEDK UGET 2018 Notification for Admission of students through Entrance Test. Interested eligible candidates may apply for these COMEDK UGET Notification 2018 on or before scheduled periods.
COMEDK UGET Exam 2018 Overview
|Notification DetaCOMEDK UGET Exam 2018|
|Name of the Organization||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Examination name||Undergraduate Entrance Test 2018.|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Courses||Medical, Dental, and Engineering|
COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2018
The Candidates applying for COMEDK 2018 Exam should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility details given on our website is based on the Eligibility criteria according to the COMEDK UGET Notification.
Educational Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2018
- The candidates who have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks are eligible to take the TS DEECET 2018 entrance exam.
- The Aspirants should have two years comprise of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject. Then they can apply for COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam, but they should be passed at the time of admission to the course.
COMEDK 2018 UGET Age Limit
The Applications of Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam should have the following age requirements as follows:
- Minimum Age: 17 years.
- Maximum Age: No Upper Age Limit.
For more COMEDK Eligibility Criteria, candidates can refer the official notification which is linked below.
The Contenders who are intended to apply in Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam can get their required details here. Therefore, the applicants who are searching for Exam related information follow the details shown below.
Exam Timings/ Duration:
- B.E Exam: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & Mathematics at 12.00 PM to 01.00 PM.
- MBBS/BDS Exam: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM and Biology & English at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
- Both BE and MBBS/BDS: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & Mathematics at 12.00 PM to 01.00 PM, and Biology & English at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
COMEDK Under Graduation Entrance Test 2018 Details
Candidates who are going to apply for the COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam, can check the following details:
COMEDK Application Fee
- The Individuals have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 1,200/– For PCM/ PCB and Rs. 1,500/- for PCMB through payment gateway using a credit card or a debit card.
Exam Pattern of TS DEECET:
- COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam pattern varies for different examinations. So check the exam pattern details in the below provided link.
Download COMEDK UGET 2018 Broucher
COMEDK Important Dates
- The Undergraduate Entrance Test 2018 Information Bulletin available on the website from 16th January 2018.
- Online Applications are available from 16th Jan to 19th April 2018.
- UGET 2018 Exam scheduled on 13th May 2018.
- COMEDK UGET Result Date: 28th May 2018.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Online Application
Candidates can get the Online application for COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam at official website comedk.org. Fill it carefully through online and before the due date.
COMEDK Exam 2018 Syllabus
The Aspirants appearing for the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2018 exam can check the syllabus here. Candidates can attain the complete UGET COMEDK Exam Syllabus from the below link.
COMEDK UGET Previous Question Papers Pdf
Candidates make your UGET COMEDK Exam preparation much more effective through the old exam papers. We have provided the COMEDK Last 5 Years Question Papers in Pdf format. Aspirants can download the UGET Solved Question Papers at free of cost. Candidates can click on the below link to obtain the COMEDK UGET Model Question Papers.
Verify COMEDK 2018 Exam Admit Card Release Date
COMEDk will release the UGET admit cards a few days before the exam. So, applicants can also download the COMEDK Hall Tickets for the 2018 UGET Exam here. Now, we have provided the COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card details. For that, candidates can click on the below link.