COMEDK Exam Overview
- 1 COMEDK UGET Notification 2020 @ www.comedk.org
- 1.1 COMEDK Notification 2020 for UGET Exam
- 1.2 COMEDK UGET Exam 2020 Overview
- 1.3 COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020
- 1.3.1 Eligibility Criteria for Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2020
- 1.3.2 Educational Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2020
- 1.3.3 COMEDK 2020 UGET Age Limit
- 1.3.4 COMEDK Under Graduation Entrance Test 2020 Details
- 1.3.5 COMEDK UGET 2020 Online Application
- 1.4 COMEDK Exam 2020 Syllabus
COMEDK UGET Notification 2020 will be released in the month of January. Interested & eligible candidates can apply to COMEDK UGET 2020 exam before the last date. Aspirants must submit the application for the COMEDK UGET Exam in online mode only. You can check detailed notification, syllabus & eligibility criteria last dates in the below sections. The COMEDK Online Applications available from starting date on www.comedk.org.
COMEDK UGET Notification 2020 @ www.comedk.org
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) 2020 Notification out for the admissions to the academic year 2020-21. The Private college associations of Karnataka Education published the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test Notification 2020 for Admission for Medical, Dental & Engineering courses.
The COMEDK UGET exam is applicable for the candidates who want to study in Private Professional Colleges within the State of Karnataka. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to join in Karnataka Institutes may apply for this COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam. One can apply through Online on or before the Last Date. Online applications now available on the official website.
COMEDK Notification 2020 for UGET Exam
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conduct this UGET Exam every year. By qualifying this exam, candidates can get admission in the Medical, Dental and Engineering Courses. The COMEDK conducts the examination to provide admissions for eligible aspirants. Hence candidates who want to study the BE, MBBS, BDS and B.Tech courses in Karnataka state can apply this COMEDK UGET Notification.
Candidates must apply to the UGET exam from January 2020. Aspirants can also check the official website for more details regarding the COMEDK 2020 Exam. Karnataka private college association releases the COMEDK UGET 2020 Notification for Admission of students through Entrance Test. Interested eligible candidates may apply for the exam as per COMEDK UGET Notification 2020 on or before scheduled periods.
COMEDK UGET Exam 2020 Overview
|Notification DetaCOMEDK UGET Exam 2020|
|Name of the Organization||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Examination name||Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020.|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Courses||Medical, Dental, and Engineering|
|COMEDK UGET Application Starting Date||January 2020|
|Kar COMEDK UGET Exam Date||April 2020|
COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2020
The Candidates who are applying for COMEDK 2020 Exam should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility details given on our website is based on the Eligibility criteria according to the COMEDK UGET Notification.
Educational Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2020
- The candidates who have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks are eligible to take the Karnataka UGET 2020 entrance exam.
- The Aspirants should have two years comprise of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject. Then they can apply for COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam, but they should be passed at the time of admission to the course.
COMEDK 2020 UGET Age Limit
The Applications of Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam should have the following age requirements as follows:
- Minimum Age: 17 years.
- Maximum Age: No Upper Age Limit.
For more COMEDK Eligibility Criteria, candidates can refer the official notification which is linked below.
The Contenders who are intended to apply in Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam can get their required details here. Therefore, the applicants who are searching for exam related information follow the details shown below.
Exam Timings/ Duration:
- B.E Exam: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & Mathematics at 12.00 PM to 01.00 PM.
- MBBS/BDS Exam: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM and Biology & English at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
- Both BE and MBBS/BDS: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & Mathematics at 12.00 PM to 01.00 PM, and Biology & English at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
COMEDK Under Graduation Entrance Test 2020 Details
Candidates who are going to apply for the COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam, can check the following details:
COMEDK Application Fee
- The Individuals have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 1,500/– For PCM/ PCB.
Exam Pattern of COMED Kar UGET:
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam pattern varies for different examinations. So check the exam pattern details in the below provided link.
COMEDK Important Dates
- The Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 Information Bulletin available on the website.
- Online Applications are available from Jan 2020
- UGET 2020 Exam scheduled on May 2020.
- COMEDK UGET Result Date: May 2020.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Online Application
Candidates can get the Online application for COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam at official website comedk.org. Fill it carefully through online and before the due date.
COMEDK Exam 2020 Syllabus
The Aspirants appearing for the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 exam can check the syllabus here. Candidates can attain the complete UGET COMEDK Exam Syllabus from the below link.
COMEDK UGET Previous Question Papers Pdf
Candidates make your UGET COMEDK Exam preparation much more effective through the old exam papers. We have provided the COMEDK Last 5 Years Question Papers in Pdf format. Aspirants can download the UGET Solved Question Papers at free of cost. Candidates can click on the below link to obtain the COMEDK UGET Model Question Papers.
Verify COMEDK 2020 Exam Admit Card Release Date
COMEDk will release the UGET admit cards a few days before the exam. So, applicants can also download the COMEDK Hall Tickets for the 2020 UGET Exam here. Now, we have provided the COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card details. For that, candidates can click on the below link.