COMEDK Exam Overview
- 1 COMEDK UGET Notification 2019 @ www.comedk.org
- 1.1 COMEDK Notification 2019 for UGET Exam
- 1.2 COMEDK UGET Exam 2019 Overview
- 1.3 COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2019
- 1.3.1 Eligibility Criteria for Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2019
- 1.3.2 Educational Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2019
- 1.3.3 COMEDK 2019 UGET Age Limit
- 1.3.4 COMEDK Under Graduation Entrance Test 2019 Details
- 1.3.5 COMEDK UGET 2019 Online Application
- 1.4 COMEDK Exam 2019 Syllabus
COMEDK UGET Notification 2019 released on 13th January. Interested & eligible candidates can apply to COMEDK UGET 2019 exam before the last date. Aspirants must submit the application for the COMEDK UGET Exam in online mode only. You can check detailed notification, syllabus & eligibility criteria last dates in the below sections. The COMEDK Online Applications available from starting date on www.comedk.org.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Notification Out. Check this Article to Get Complete Details About COMED Karnataka Entrance Exam 2019.
COMEDK UGET Notification 2019 @ www.comedk.org
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) 2019 Notification out for the admissions to the academic year 2019-20. The Private college associations of Karnataka Education published the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test Notification 2019 for Admission for Medical, Dental & Engineering courses.
The COMEDK UGET exam is applicable for the candidates who want to study in Private Professional Colleges within the State of Karnataka. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to join in Karnataka Institutes may apply for this COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam. One can apply through Online on or before the Last Date. Online applications now available on the official website.
COMEDK Notification 2019 for UGET Exam
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conduct this UGET Exam every year. By qualifying this exam, candidates can get admission in the Medical, Dental and Engineering Courses. The COMEDK conducts the examination to provide admissions for eligible aspirants. Hence candidates who want to study the BE, MBBS, BDS and B.Tech courses in Karnataka state can apply this COMEDK UGET Notification.
Candidates must apply to the UGET exam from 16th January 2019. Aspirants can also check the official website for more details regarding the COMEDK 2019 Exam. Karnataka private college association releases the COMEDK UGET 2019 Notification for Admission of students through Entrance Test. Interested eligible candidates may apply for the exam as per COMEDK UGET Notification 2019 on or before scheduled periods.
COMEDK UGET Exam 2019 Overview
|Notification DetaCOMEDK UGET Exam 2019|
|Name of the Organization||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Examination name||Undergraduate Entrance Test 2019.|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Courses||Medical, Dental, and Engineering|
|COMEDK UGET Application Starting Date||16th January 2019|
|Kar COMEDK UGET Exam Date||12th May 2019|
COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2019
The Candidates who are applying for COMEDK 2019 Exam should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility details given on our website is based on the Eligibility criteria according to the COMEDK UGET Notification.
Educational Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2019
- The candidates who have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks are eligible to take the Karnataka UGET 2019 entrance exam.
- The Aspirants should have two years comprise of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject. Then they can apply for COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam, but they should be passed at the time of admission to the course.
COMEDK 2019 UGET Age Limit
The Applications of Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam should have the following age requirements as follows:
- Minimum Age: 17 years.
- Maximum Age: No Upper Age Limit.
For more COMEDK Eligibility Criteria, candidates can refer the official notification which is linked below.
The Contenders who are intended to apply in Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam can get their required details here. Therefore, the applicants who are searching for exam related information follow the details shown below.
Exam Timings/ Duration:
- B.E Exam: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & Mathematics at 12.00 PM to 01.00 PM.
- MBBS/BDS Exam: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM and Biology & English at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
- Both BE and MBBS/BDS: Physics & Chemistry at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & Mathematics at 12.00 PM to 01.00 PM, and Biology & English at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
COMEDK Under Graduation Entrance Test 2019 Details
Candidates who are going to apply for the COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam, can check the following details:
COMEDK Application Fee
- The Individuals have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 1,500/– For PCM/ PCB.
Exam Pattern of COMED Kar UGET:
- COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam pattern varies for different examinations. So check the exam pattern details in the below provided link.
COMEDK Important Dates
- The Undergraduate Entrance Test 2019 Information Bulletin available on the website.
- Online Applications are available from 16th Jan 2019
- UGET 2019 Exam scheduled on 12th May 2019.
- COMEDK UGET Result Date: 27th May 2019.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Online Application
Candidates can get the Online application for COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam at official website comedk.org. Fill it carefully through online and before the due date.
COMEDK Exam 2019 Syllabus
The Aspirants appearing for the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2019 exam can check the syllabus here. Candidates can attain the complete UGET COMEDK Exam Syllabus from the below link.
COMEDK UGET Previous Question Papers Pdf
Candidates make your UGET COMEDK Exam preparation much more effective through the old exam papers. We have provided the COMEDK Last 5 Years Question Papers in Pdf format. Aspirants can download the UGET Solved Question Papers at free of cost. Candidates can click on the below link to obtain the COMEDK UGET Model Question Papers.
Verify COMEDK 2019 Exam Admit Card Release Date
COMEDk will release the UGET admit cards a few days before the exam. So, applicants can also download the COMEDK Hall Tickets for the 2019 UGET Exam here. Now, we have provided the COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card details. For that, candidates can click on the below link.